xisto Community
djXternal

Trying To Get Back

Well I just recently started back to web programming and I'm trying to re-learn everything I knew before I stopped.... Does anyone know of any good php reference pages with reference to commands and such also any decent tutorials would be useful as well

First thing you MUST do is download the php Manual from php.net. It is simply a 'must have' on your local machine. Allows you to have all the required information right at your finger tips at all times.For Tutorials, and such, devshed, phpfreaks, and (soon) handyphp.com ( check out vujsa'a newest site) are good resources to use.

First thing you MUST do is download the php Manual from php.net. It is simply a 'must have' on your local machine. Allows you to have all the required information right at your finger tips at all times.For Tutorials, and such, devshed, phpfreaks, and (soon) handyphp.com ( check out vujsa'a newest site) are good resources to use.

ok thanks I will check all those out and download the php.net manual. I remember using that manual I just couldnt remember what manual it was