xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mirdux

Yahoo It Activated yep.. just oone thing

in the meantime, i got our record label to pay for hosting.... SO idk if i violated some kinda rule but i changed my hotsed domain to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/... i hope it really doesnt make a difference but yeah,,, it registered!also was trying mail and encountered (sorry for all the censoring)This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of itsrecipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: *******@gmail.com unrouteable mail domain "gmail.com"------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------Return-path: <****@photoshop-hq.com>Received: from mirduxps by gamma.xisto.com with local (Exim 4.52) id 1GbUzb-0003ep-CY for sl1solo762@gmail.com; Sun, 22 Oct 2006 04:31:23 +0000Received: from **.***.***.*** ([**.***.***.***]) (SquirrelMail authenticated user ****@photoshop-hq.com) by photoshop-hq.com with HTTP; Sun, 22 Oct 2006 04:31:23 -0000 (GMT)Message-ID: <50486.**.***.***.***.1161491483.squirrel@photoshop-hq.com>Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 04:31:23 -0000 (GMT)Subject: asdasFrom: *******@photoshop-hq.comTo: *******@gmail.comUser-Agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.8MIME-Version: 1.0Content-Type: text/plain;charset=iso-8859-1Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bitX-Priority: 1 (Highest)Importance: High***************************

Edited by mirdux (see edit history)

Yeah, now that you are hosted, I am pleased to inform you that we have other problems as well. The new cPanel which really is the endtire OS for the hosting server has some setting in it that has created an error when trying to send email with PHP. This isn't always true and seems to very much depend on the way the script was written that send the email. My site also has this problem but some of the emails go through and others don't depending on which feature I am using. I can send a email with my comments and suggestions script but not the mass mailer! This is like the third or forth topic about this!vujsa

well i dont know, i heard the 4th times the charm :P so your saying the mail agent is the determinant here? alright. Well its only a small thing the rest of the hosting is great. Althought i was quite discouraged when i dumped about 2 hours worth of FTP uploading, only realizing that every script i put in could be installed almost instantly/effortlessly through fantasico... Positive experience right there.... thanks anyways.

Yeah, in the future, upload the zip files and decompress with the cPanel File Manager! Saves a lot of time and bandwidth. Fantastico is great and generally works very well. The email problem has something to do with a conflict with the anti-spam program and is being worked on.Enjoy your hosting!vujsa