xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zerofool2005

Where Does It List My Points?

I noticed that you have 9 posts as of your last post where you found where to look for your credits and until you request a hosting account pretty much each post will count as 1 credit so you will need one more post for ten credits and you can then request hosting, but keep this in mind that when you do use those 10 credits to get hosting that your credits will then be zero and you will probably be better to wait till you have at least 13 or 15 credits and then request hosting. After being granted hosting by Xisto your credits will be shown as days and not credits and a post might then be shown as a fraction of a day or so many days and a fraction of days,Enjoy your time here at Xisto and find an area that you are comfortable with and participate often with good content and you will find it easy to maintain your account. I have just recently started posting again myself after the past three months of maybe only posting once a week if that much due to the workload that I have been having with my job. My Posting will increase though as some of the most critical jobs have been accomplished and I now have more time to visit this site for maintenance of my own account.

call me stupid but i do believe Xisto is using the same credit system as trap. Meaning that one post doesn't equal 1 credit. It did in the beginning but once the credit system was redefined, there was no need to count posts. So a post could be anywhere from 1-30 credits (for those writing tutorials).

Also both sites require that you do quality posting, but if you feel you cannot keep up the quality posting with the topics being presented (intermediate-expert) here you can try Xisto.com (beginner-intermediate) for a more broader range of topics.

To find how many credits you have you just click ot the main forum and you will see your credit count right under the shoutbox.

Edited by saint-michael (see edit history)