xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hamtaro

E-mail Viewing Problem Using Outlook Express

I've been using Outlook Express for a while to check my e-mail for my website here at Xisto. However, every time I try, I get:

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'hamtaro.trap17.com', Server: 'mail.hamtaro.trap17.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

No matter what I do, that keeps coming up! I even ran the Outlook Express auto configuration in Cpanel, and still the same thing! I check it in my browser, and I can view it! It's been doing this to me all day! Anyone have any ideas? (Oh, and when it does work, I can't seem to send e-mail using that configuration either). Does anyone have any ideas about what's causing this problem? I've went over the configuration about 10 times, and it all looks right.

It should be. It's worked before using the same configuration. Anyway, I'm on a different computer right now (and I may be for a while), so this doesn't matter to me right now...may later.Here's the ports I THINK were used:Incoming Port: 110Outgoing Port: 25

I've been using Outlook Express for a while to check my e-mail for my website here at Xisto. However, every time I try, I get:

No matter what I do, that keeps coming up! I even ran the Outlook Express auto configuration in Cpanel, and still the same thing! I check it in my browser, and I can view it! It's been doing this to me all day! Anyone have any ideas? (Oh, and when it does work, I can't seem to send e-mail using that configuration either). Does anyone have any ideas about what's causing this problem? I've went over the configuration about 10 times, and it all looks right.

For working out current trouble it is naturally to use the application having admissibilities for fixing corrupted outlook express data. Current programs are able to manage for some hours - outlook express repair.