xisto Community
gapaq

Joomla 1.5 opinions..

Hi everyone!i've just downloaded the Joomla! 1.5 beta version and I'm installing it. Have you installed yet?? What do you think about? Have you noticed any problems?Byez

Hi I installed it tonight..so far no problems..even migrated a site i am working on locally over to it..I really like the new icons and layout of the admin panels..I will add more in a few hours when Ive really played around with it..

I'm still waiting for it to come out of beta, because I'm am not keen on "unverified" releases :) But I will download it as soon as the final version comes out, since I am using Joomla! for two sites that I have. I can't wait to see how much will it improve :D

Cpanel rarely puts beta's in the software package, just due to the fact of how unstable it might become and the potential of errors that could happen to the server.Usually when the full release of the software that cpanel packages is out usually they let the admin know (OpaQue) and they go ahead and update it from there.

Closing this junk topic. Nobody seems to have anything to say about this subject. Never seen such a collection of oneliners and junk in my life.In the future, topics like this will be deleted and everyone active in the topic will have their credits removed times 1.5. This is exactly the kind of junk we don't want here.vujsa