rishabhjain25

FIFA 2006

Can you tell me which one is better from these-

Sorry!

I forgot tell from which one. So here are the options-

1. Fifa Soccer 2006

2. Fifa Manager 2006

3. Fifa World Cup Germany 2006

Ah, the fifa merchandise. Actually Fifa 07 is being released soon for almost all consoles. I think even all (incl handheld) except PS3. Anyways.

It depends on taste. World Cup plays with national teams in WC style, Fifa with of course the Champions League and such. Fifa Manager is supposed to counter the other Soccer Manager game which name I forget atm. But was better.

Anyways, its more out of style. Manager plays like coach, others as the players.

Posted Image

hey, I am also looking at buying a fifa game. One of my mates who has Fifa 07 says you can connect to the internet and play in leagues... even play games in realtime that are happening in the european league etc.It seems like the Fifa series has come along way in 07 as it has 1500 different clips for tricks etc.If i can get this game at a decent price it will be definetly worth it.Cheers, Ben

Fifa 07 is great! I've been playing it for 3 days straight now! But it just a soccer game, I suppose they get are just gonna keep getting better till we actually 'play' in VR. Anyway, if you have 06 Fifa titel then it might be worthwhile to check another developer! But if you missed 06 pick then I'd go for FIFA 07.As for your list I would go for Fifa Manager! But thats just cause I prefer the managing side! It really depends what you prefer!One nice thing though is that if you have a fifa game and its manager you can normally you can manage your team and then play your matches in Fifa! I think this is a great addition. Last year I played so much soccer because of it!

As people have said above it really depends on your preference. I would chose just plain fifa 06 but fifa 07 is out now so you'd be better off getting that. I find that the original fifa title has nearly everything in it there is no need for another type of game to fill in that aspect.I'm not a real fan of soccer games because i find that they get boring after a while, after all you only play match after match of soccer nothing new really.Only time i'd really get into this kind of stuff is when you're actually in the game in virtual reality-HellFire