xisto Community
KBlack2595

Psp Anny One Got It Yet?

What is PSP? Is it a newer version of Photoshop because I just bought the creative suite last week and would be heavily dissapointed if a newer version just came out today. Well I guess I would only have myself to blame for not doing a bit of research!

Haha Dawid, no, the PSP is something tangible, and you won't be disappointed at all. :) The PSP stands for Playstation Portable, and according to KBlack2595, it is released today. I may be wrong, but I think the PSP can play Playstation games, DVD's, music, and a whole lot of other media, too. B)

PSP stands for PlayStation Portable, and is the new handheld from Sony. It will feature PS2 like graphics, beautiful LCD screen, an analog controller, will be able to play movies (real ones you buy on the UMD media) play music and watch photos using Sony Memory sticks. Will feature a lot of games after PSP has been out a while (atm few games available) has battery life for about 6h gaming, without back light, and will be scratched easily because his huge LCD screen.Hope that answered your questions :)

I don't think I will get a PSP. I prefer gaming on a T.V at home instead of having a hand held. I would get one if I had the money but instead I am saving up for Xbox 2 and PS3. :)

Lol I probably wont get one either because I just turned 15 and a half today so I can get my temps which means I need to save up for my driving classes and a car and also worry about insurance and all other things I need for driving....Basically I will have too much on my hands to worry about a gaming system that isnt playable with games that are actually cool....Plus when I do have breaks of money and everything I will be spending them on mods for my car....Its all about the car man, not kiddy toys :)

My cuz has just been over to Japan on holiday and he had a go on the PSP whilst he was over there. He had nothing bad to say about it at all. He praised it for hours when i spoke to him last night. He says the gameplay is out of this world for a handheld console and the graphics are amazing to. He said as soon as they are in this country (& hes saved up enough) he will be streight down to the shops and will have one. He even said the movie quality on the PSP was fantastic.

I got mine today!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:) It's awesome. The most significant part of the PSP is the screen.It's so d@mn good with such a crisp and sharp quality that captivates you. The only game that I currently have is Ridge Races which has superb graphics. It's much too much improved over PSOne and it is almost on par with PS2.Can't wait to get more games like:LuminesNeed for Speed RivalsFifaSpider-Man 2Metal Gear Acid and so many more................... :D:D:D