xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mirdux

This Is Awkward. Maybe reset me?

well i tried to sign up when the probs were occuring and now when i went to try again it said that my groupname was already taken. I dont know what do do here and i think maybe my name needs to be taken onn what ever it sais its repeating on so i may try again. Thanks.

Did you refresh your hosting application while it was processing? If it did then it will be half completed then. Which means that the admin have to delete your appilication before you can resubmit it again. It has happen to other people before so don't worry about it.

so it will be done? when, may i ask can it for my release date is creeping up and hosting is the last thing i gotta do.Please may i get the name resetted? i have 3 days until release date, i thought this wouldnt take too long but i really need an admin to take out the clutch here. again, if it even matters/ any of the admins look at this before the release date heres what im getting... this is after the contact your administrator bold and stuff. yeah.{content Removed for security!}Account Creation Complete!!!

Edited by vujsa (see edit history)

so it will be done? when, may i ask can it for my release date is creeping up and hosting is the last thing i gotta do.

I believe that this was caused by the recent cPanel upgrade. The new cPanel wasn't allowing new accounts to be created but I think it is okay now. Please try the process page again and see what happens.

vujsa

I believe that this was caused by the recent cPanel upgrade. The new cPanel wasn't allowing new accounts to be created but I think it is okay now. Please try the process page again and see what happens.
vujsa

Wow, that was quick! :P

vujsa

Yeah, that isn't the username you requested!

I'm not sure if that is the problem cause I'm new to the account creation process but you requested a different username which I think you cannot change.

thanks for quick reply.but."Ouch, sorry that groupname (mirdux) is taken. Check /etc/group Account Creation Complete!!!Ouch, sorry that groupname (mirdux) is taken. Check /etc/group Account Creation Complete!!!

I'm sorry, there isn't anything I can do to assist you with this problem. I have requested help from another Admin whom may have an idea.I hope this can be resolved soon.vujsa

I'm sorry, there isn't anything I can do to assist you with this problem. I have requested help from another Admin whom may have an idea.

I hope this can be resolved soon.

vujsa

so do i :P

mirdux,Are you satisfied with your current cPanel username? It's not what you wanted but I think it's better that your username is different... no?Edit:I have not heard back from mirdux. Please PM me if you want to continue with this discussion. Until then, it's closed.