xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
east-drip

Help! Account Creation Problem Help needed

I got this message when I tried to make my account for hosting today:There were problems creating your account! Please Contact Administrator.And then it printed out this info:The /usr, /, or /var partition onthis server is running out of disk space.This WHM operation has beentemporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening.Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.Not sure what to do, thanks in advance for the help.

I forward this for i encountered the same problem. Also, alot of credit i must put in the direction of buffalohelp, he could have stayed at Xisto and ignored this, but he was proactive and got to it. Wayta put the user first bro!

oh and also i think this may answer our query,

BuffaloHELP (in the post below this) ---
I sincerely apologize for your inconvenience.

Just few hours ago we spotted issues with cPanel on gamma server (where all free web hosting accounts are established).

Yes, looks like you'll need to wait until we can resolve this matter. I hope this will be resolved by tomorrow or earlier.

I'll try to keep you and everybody up to date.

Edited by mirdux (see edit history)