xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PHPtech

What To Enter In "comments" For Search Engine... Submit. In the CPanel

It appears to me that it is the description of your website. I see the keywords field, but not one that says "Description", so I'm pretty sure that "Comments" is actually the description.

PHPtech, there is no set rule for what you can and cannot enter in the Comments box. This just tells the search engine, or a person reading your submission, what your site is about and why their robots should crawl your site.I usually put what my site is about and what I have on my site (flash games, jokes, funny pictures). Be sure to be relevant, though. If your site does not have any games, and you enter in "games" in the comments box, search engines might use your comments as keywords, so when people find your site, they'll be disappointed as they will not find what they want.Using proper English helps because it helps the reader to correct place your site into the proper category.:)