xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ed :P

Profuse

I know its kinda bad to be posting a hosting place reveiw but it IS a good place.Its 100gb bandwidth, 1GB diskspace, and the cpanel has every feature you can buy except fantastico (which is lame anyways). Support is always within 15 hours (if you post it after john leaves) and is relevant and helpful.you can do this same thing (post for host) or just have ads enabled on your page.Bad: you have to be approved before you can have account (to keep the servers from being boged down with multiple accounts or pointless accounts)

Well, I wouldn't say the approval system is bad. Pretty much every hosting service has that just to keep everyone from creating random accounts. However, I don't like their new post-to-host system. 60 posts per month! *faints* The member base there posts ads and one-liner posts to meet this requirement, and there is no discussion. As much as I like their new upgraded package (it's 2GB now, and I think they upgraded the bandwidth too), I think their community and system just isn't good enough.Serena