xisto Community
east-drip

Hello All Just saying hello

Hello all, this is east-drip (you'll see why that's my username shortly). I was first shown Xisto by my Guild Leader on Guild Wars, we hosted out Guild Site with Xisto. At that time, I didn't really have any sites that I needed hosting, but now I do, so I came here first, knowing what kind of service he had gotten (saying that he loved Xisto is an understatement!). So, with a recommendation like that, I decided this was the place for me.Now, my username, East-Drip, is in relation to the site I will hopefully be hosting shortly. East for East Coast, and Drip, for Drift+Grip. The site will be a site by the enthusiasts and for the enthusiasts of drifting and grip racing.Hope to get to know you all soon, as I'll probably be sucking up all the information I can find on here! (Another reason why I wanted to join up on the forums)

Ah getting started with Xisto can at first seem hard ( you know having to post to maintain your account, which I have been negelecting lately) but sooner that you know you will find that you are in fact hosted. So welcome to Xisto and I hope you enjoy the time you spend here and get to know some of the others.Just look at my post count and join date, at PHP builder my post count is quite high but that is because I help in the forums frequently although lately I haven ther or here either due to my work load usually consisting of 6 day work weeks and an average of 12-16 hours overtime a week.