xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Ad-rotation Plug-in For Joomla Or Drupal?

Naturally, there are many ad-rotation plug-ins for almost every CMS around. But I'm wondering whether there's a certain plug-in recommended for rotating between the ads of Google AdSense, AdBrite, Clicksor, Amazon, etc., in such a way that it won't violate the terms of use of any of those advertisement services.

If anyone knows about such a plug-in, it'd be VERY HIGHLY appreciated :P. Thanks in advance!

For Joomla!, I believe that you can use the built-in ad rotator. However, it might be a bit confusing. When creating a new ad, you can enter a custom code to be displayed (which I use for AdSense), but you are still requiered to pick a banner. But since the custom code is displayed, you may choose whatever picture you want. If you need help customizing this module so you can use it, feel free to contact me :P

I thought about using the build-in rotator in Joomla!, but I honestly couldn't be sure whether it was alright, TOS-wise. But since you use it, pyost, then I suppose it's worth the time to try to understand the built-in rotation system :P.

Thanks a lot for your kind offer. I'll be sure to ask you if I run into problems. Lol, hopefully, you won't regret that offer :P.

adsense and joomla

Replying to pyost

I am working in a small group of 5 people, we are building joomla site and need to rotate 5 different pub-id's is this possible and if so how can I do it please

Thank you

Cap

i am new to joomla how can i add a userdefined plugin in joomla

How can I add a new plugin in joomla as I am new to this please anybody help me.Is there is any HR plugin in joomla,if it is please let me know the clear details.

-reply by satish