xisto Community
alhinai

Your Favorite Browser

your favorite Browser  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mozilla Firefox :PIt's a nice browser and is fast! Great plugin support and highly configurability!And it's open source!Currently i'm using links 2.10 (text-browser, opensource)That's also my favorite text-browser. Only lacks javascript support :Pbakr_2k5

Firefox. But I also use Opera, mainly for mail, rss feeds and for downloading images. Firefox has a problem with that, when there are too many images, or images are too big (in terms of memory) firefox doesn't cache them, so even if they are loaded when you try to download it download starts from beggining. That's very annoying if you are using dial up.

+1 for opera. It has all the features i need plus with the new widgets you can expand opera's functionality. There are lots of themes and you can create your own, plus it is so easy to search using search engines and you can add your own search engines so you only need a keyword then the search query.I also like the integrated email and rss feeds, very handy because i usually always have opera open, i know when i have an email as soon as it arrives.It's download manager is cool too. With opera 9 supporting torrents i use opera more for downloading now too.-HellFire

Even though I don't actually think it's my favourite, I have to say that Mozilla FireFox is the only browser I use nowadays, aside from the occasionall Windows Update that I run on Internet Explorer.

Yes, I found Opera doing a much better job in rendering certain Websites than the job FireFox did, but those Websites are rare and far between. And Opera really needs some work regarding its i18n support.

So if I had to choose a favourite, I'll say it's FireFox :P.

Opera because its the best!Its perfect for me as im making wap sites, and its the only web browser that can also view wap (wml) and it has a fast validator i can just right mouse click on the page i want to validate, its awesome!

I like avant because if you want webpages to load faster you can disable things like pictures, sounds, flash animations, active x, scripts and java applets. it also has alot of options that you can turn on and off, like an auto-complete form filler, you can have url alias' like instead of typng https://myspace.com/browser you can type ms. It also opens all of your pages in the same window so your monitor isnt all blocked up with everything.

I will not agree with anyone who says that Opera needs to be more standard compliant.It is the most standards obeying browser out there.It is the only browser that passed the ACID2 test.I use Opera M2 for my mails it is fully integrated and more powerful than any e-mail client.It is really easy to work in different tabs with e-mails and web pages.This become a lot helpful while you sign up for web pages and the mail quickly come to you inbox.Opera ROCKS!!