xisto Community
bakr_2k5

Printf("hello Astahost"); My introduction.

Evening asta users,I'm bakr_2k5, i'm from The Netherlands and I'm 17 years old.My interests are gaming, programming, helping other people out, chatting with friends and being lazy once a while :) There are some circulations in my head about starting an open source project but it's just thinking for now :) I found this server on google somewhere and i thought well let's take a look, and here I am. ( i like it so far :D )This forum will keep me busy (i hope) and when I'm ready to start my project i can host it here so that's probally the main reason i'm here ;)Yes, I'm not so good in introducing myself, but eh, who cares ;)bakr_2k5PS When you think i'm annoying.. JELL / SCREAM at me so I know when to stop ;)

Welcome board, Bakr. Actually one of the reason why my friend & myself are here is bcos of the Hosting credits. We have attained the required credit also. :)I think u have come to the right place.Apart from that, u can also involve urself in various topics which are roaming around & enjoy urself !!!Have Fun... :)

Yes, I'm not so good in introducing myself, but eh, who cares PS When you think i'm annoying.. JELL / SCREAM at me so I know when to stop

Yes, we care, and no, you are not annoying.
And, no, I'll not scream, shouted too much today.
Welcome aboard, bakr_2k5.

Welcome to the forums, it is always good to see a good new member on the Xisto forums, more members - more knowledge - even more experience :)

Welcome to Xisto bakr_2k5.

:)

Now, whatever is bakr_2k5. :)

I mean, I can deduce 2k5 to be 2005, but what about bakr?

:D I like printf() users too. Welcome aboard.

Now, whatever is bakr_2k5. :)

I mean, I can deduce 2k5 to be 2005, but what about bakr?

Well bakr_2k5 is my nickname :)

bakr is my real name in Arabic. A long time ago someone pointed my to such a nickname creator and bakr is what came out

and I liked it ;)

2k5 is 2005 indead and that was the year I started using the nickname :D

So bakr_2k5 rolled out of the press ;)

bakr_2k5

Edited by bakr_2k5 (see edit history)

Isn't it the same name wich is sometimes written "Bachir" ?

Could be, i really don't know :D
I'm no Aribic whatsoever. I never really searched if there is something behind the name bakr :)
Though, Bachir sounds a lot like bakr! :)

bakr_2k5