xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SP Rao

Login To Bloggon Module Help needed

I was trying to improve the user authentication and login screens for Drupal. There was one pluggin caled LoginToboggan. That sounded attractive enough. Indeed it is a good module. The problem is when I configured this module, the front page got changed to default Drupal initial website set up screen. The screen which has various links like "Create Your First User" etc... No matter what I may do, the home page before logging in still continues to be the same. After user logs in, the site functions perfectly...Help needed in eliminating that default page.Any sughgestion welcome.

SP, I did notice that there was a problem with your website, but I did not realize that it was due to that LoginToBoggan module. I never even heard about that module, and so, I am not sure what could the problem be. Do you have the Drupal.org link for that module?

I would look through their documentation and let you know what I think. Alternatively, you could also start a thread there at the support forums of Drupal for the particular error.

SP, I did notice that there was a problem with your website, but I did not realize that it was due to that LoginToBoggan module. I never even heard about that module, and so, I am not sure what could the problem be. Do you have the Drupal.org link for that module?

I would look through their documentation and let you know what I think. Alternatively, you could also start a thread there at the support forums of Drupal for the particular error.

Wel, was too busy for a long time man. No time at all. Hence the delay in response. A million pardons for that. Even I didn't know much about the module. It enhances the default login system by adding features like log using e-mail ID, remembering your login ID password etc... Just thought of installing it. Somehow its showing me the error.

Here's the link. LogonToBoggan

Hmmm... seems like a handy module. I would just keep away from it for a while though for my site. Anyway, I am not exactly sure how this could cause problems. Have you tried to disable the module (do not uninstall it, just disable) and see if the problem remains. If the problem remains, then it might be possible that this module is not the cause. Else, I would say you take it to the support forums and also raise a ticket against this module in there.