xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ginginca

Credits / Suspended

I'm having a problem.At my last login ... there was about 10 days worth of credits. (Which I believe was last week some time.)Today I visited and I was at -4 days worth of credits. My account was suspended.As of now, it was back up to +4 days worth of credits but it is still suspended.Gin

Some of your posts might have been deleted, and hence you lost a certain amount of credits. That's why it is advisable to always have as much credits as possible - if you think you won't be able to post for 10 days, get to 20 credits before leaving.As for being suspended, after your credit count gets over 4, it will take approximately an hour for the account to be unsuspended again.

Unlucky, I hope that never happens to me.I know I am not much of an expert myself, but I definitely reccommend, looking for about 10 minutes every day, and having a look at interesting threads. If you then write a good response which should be easy when you can relate to the topic, then you don't have to worry about your spam posts getting deleted in topics that you don't have a lot in common with.Hope that helps,All the best,The Mafamba Team !!