xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
austiniskoge

Myxer Tones

Anyone ever heard of Myxer Tones?

I know lots of people (at least here in the US) are really frustrated about cell phone ringtones- either the ones they want are much too expensive, or they want a cheap and easy way to put their own songs out there. I found the solution a few months ago, but just started actually using it.

Myxer Tones lets you upload many types of audio files, including MP3, MP4, and others. It also lets you edit them for just the right selection of audio. Technically, you can only use songs you own, but you can actually use any old song you've got- bypassing the exorbitant ringtone fees these days (illegally :) )

You can download the song(s) for free. The only charge is the standard text messaging fee from your service provider.

This service is awesome! I can't wait to put a million songs on there! After a while, you need more "credits" to do more ringtones, but there are ways around it. (Figure it out for yourself.)

Happy ringing!