xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin Killed

it has been reported that steve irwin was killed by a sting ray barb to the heart while filming today. He the famous croc hunter we seen on tv on the Dicovery Channel and animal planet. He leaves behind a wife and two kids.on a side note (and to be creul )whoever placed money that he would get eaten by a croc lost some money.

ahh man thats sad ;(I liked to watch his programmes...he and his wife had a real passion for what they were doing.Ive sat many times wondering how long it would take for a croc to snap him up..then he gets killed by a stingray ;(( Poor guy poor family ;(

That's really sad :) I really liked his shows.. I can't imagine how hard this is to his wife..Rest in pice, Irwin

Steve Irwin was a great guy to watch. Not only did he add to the suspense in his dangerous activities, he had a great sense of humor and child-like enthusiasm. I think these qualities were key factors in making him wildly successful (excuse the pun) worldwide. He tried to make the acts more astonishing and daring, such as when he brought his 4-month old (I can't remember the age) son into the arena.Although it is a sad moment that he was killed while filming, it was not entirely unexpected. It is nevertheless ironic that he was killed by a stingray (which, by the way, is very rare) than a crocodile.

Yea the first thing I thought when someone told me was "too bad...but can't say its unexpected" I mean, when you do as many admittedly stupid things as he's done its not really shocking that eventually his luck runs out. Still it is sad to see him go and really too bad :) I'll miss seeing him performing crazy stunts on various programs.

Yea the first thing I thought when someone told me was "too bad...but can't say its unexpected" I mean, when you do as many admittedly stupid things as he's done its not really shocking that eventually his luck runs out. Still it is sad to see him go and really too bad :) I'll miss seeing him performing crazy stunts on various programs.

I agree on that. That guy is really testing his luck all the time. And then, died on such stupid way, but may he rest in peace. :)

it has been reported that steve irwin was killed by a sting ray barb to the heart while filming today. He the famous croc hunter we seen on tv on the Dicovery Channel and animal planet. He leaves behind a wife and two kids.on a side note (and to be creul )whoever placed money that he would get eaten by a croc lost some money.

its very shocking to think that he risked his life some many times, and then get killed buy a accidental stab by a sting ray.

Steve irwin RIP
Edited by hello to you all (see edit history)