xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
karoldz

Link Where can i find

Where can i buy links

It's a very easy question to be answered but:

1- you need to tell us what do u mean by buying links??

2- you need to specify what these "links" to buy!!!

3- you need to know that Xisto works in a diffirent mechanism, you get credits for a long, non-blah blah post, which doesn't include repeated words, you will not get credits for just posting a single line every where around the forum, please read the rules section.

I think you mean advertising your site in search engines right? If so, there are many out there and you might want to explore all the options and see which ones you like best. Google is probably one of the best choices:

https://www.google.com/ads/

Click on the section for advertisers for more information.

Most major search engines will have advertising sections, so look for them. Yahoo is another one...actually it's more of a directory, but it also has a huge audience.

Where can i buy links

Can you explain what you mean by BUY links?

-- never mind -- my browser didn't load the entire page.

You can purchase links by submitting to paid directories.

You can get free links by submitting to free directories.

I have started a directory of these types of sites (hosted here).

http://www.industry-online.com/ - I also list how long it takes for you to have your link reviewed. For example. DMOZ is the biggest but takes forever to be included. Jayde is another great one ... but you're up in about a day.

There are lots of free directories that you can start with. When you submit, make sure you are following the guidelines of their submission requirements.

(As a side note ... if any of you webmasters are running directories please feel free to submit to this site.)
Edited by ginginca (see edit history)