xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
evion

For Anyone Who Knew Me Back Then....

Hey guys! I can't say that I'm back because I'm never always around anymore. Basically, it's because i can't keep up with the posts and i don't have much need of testing around CSS, HTML, PHP or the sort anymore. My memory is constantly already bombarded with Visual Basic functions, variables blah blah blah (Taking the course right now) and taking AP World History isn't a good idea to go along with any other memorizing classes. But nooo, that's not the end of it, Language Arts also includes this little start up procedure for all sophomores where we have to memorize an entire list of latin roots for a test one day, then another list of prepositions for another test the next day. Mind you, this is straight recall, and i have to be terribly accurate. Today is one of those days when I've finished my homework early on and decided to relax a little. So i opened FireFox and the first thing i say was the "Xisto" bookmark on the bookmarks toolbar (See how loyal i am? :) ). So i came by, browsed around, and God, this place has changed ;) . For one thing, i really like the old "neat" version of the shoutbox better, although some of ya'll might prefer this "modern" version maybe? :D . Anyways, Xisto has been the soil that supported my growth of knowledge in all of this programming and website design stuff. I realized, i haven't even thanked all of you for helping me out since the beginnings (When Nils was still active in here that is.. :) ). So guys, thanks really. ;) And of course, I'll still be around. You know, browsing about here and there for new topics that are always an inspiration to me. Good day!tech~

Welcome back techocian, and hope thats for good :D .. It is true that most things here have changed with new users and advanced topics of discussion but the basis of asta still remains same .. "Fun & Knowledge". although with the sites i daily visit. I must admit that asta would have to be one of them, even tho it means just loading the page and browsing the recent topics. Its like a routine without wich you feel odd :)Newayz, hope to see more of you around and hope to discuss more of technology with ya tru your posts :)RegardsDhanesh.