xisto Community
ffuniverse

What Phone Should I Get ?

What features do you want? If you dont want a camera then i recommend the Nokia 3510i it's very cheap and has a colour screen as well as java games and the ability to send a recieve pictures. It retails in England for about ?20 and doesnt break easily. Somebody i know dropped theirs down the stairs and only the cover came off. There wasn't one scratch on it :)

If you want a very good (but expensive) phone, I recommend getting the Samsung D500. But if you want a very cheap, reliable, basic phone - get a Nokia 3310.I agree with krap, the 3510i is a brilliant phone.ORIf your into texting alot get the 8210.

Everyone at my school is getting this really cool Vodafone mobile. I am not too sure what it is called but I know it is in the Argos catelouge and is ?98. It takes video clips and pics and has Bluetooth.

Everyone at my school is getting this really cool Vodafone mobile. I am not too sure what it is called but I know it is in the Argos catelouge and is Ł98. It takes video clips and pics and has Bluetooth.

64327[/snapback]

Is the Vodafone mobile on the Argos website / catalogue now?

Yoofus

I have seen sony ericsson W810 its a great phone it has all new features which normally people looking on mobile. But most important thing it has a great cemera with auto focus, actually sonyericsson positioning this cell by giving it named WALKMAN. The cost of Sony ericsson W810 is not that much.. it is just US$ 350/-.But the features included in this cell that is more than its cost. * Fully functional MP3 player * Top-quality sound * Very good earphones enclosed in the retail package * Brilliant camera feat. automatic focus * Great display * EDGE Class 10 * Built-in FM radio with RDS * 512 MB memory card enclosed in the retail package * Hot swap functionality * USB charging * Solid construction * Fresh redesign of the famous W800If someone looking a cell for taking for longterm i think it is a great phone that caters everyone needs...

I don't know what's your budget or what is considered cheap for you, but I suggest a nokia N90, becuse it has an awesome design Very powerful camera with video and flash, Bluetooth, radio, voice recording, high quality sound, mp3 player plus lots of extension, it has memory slots up yo 125mb. It's the best you can get with an affordable price of about 400 us$ to 600 us$

You should get found, which you like and is "made for you"! You know, probaly you don`t like Sony Ericsson, so do I, but Sony Ericsson W550i realy is nice!

Phone`s size: 93 x 46.5 x 22.5 (mm)

Weight: 120 g.

Activate your calls with voice

Calculator, alarm-clock, clock, organizer, daybook, date, games

Infra-red

Conference call

Dynamic storage: 240000 Kb

Numbers in phone-book: 1000

WAP

GPRS

Bluetooth

MP3

FM

Digital Camera: 1.3 Px, 4x digital zoom

That`s what I call phone!

Well there are alot of good phones out there but I prefer Nokia over any other brand. And in the Nokia phones, the N Series are great. Nokia N-70 is pretty good, but Nokia N-73 is much better though (I've tried both) and the best of them all (which I believe is the best phone ever!!!) is the Nokia N-95. ok now if you want something cheap then the Nokia 6300 or Nokia 6233 is very good and efficient. but if you want something good but relatively expensive then I say you go for the Nokia N73 (3.2 Mega Pixel Camera, 6 hours lasting battery, double speakers, wide variety of options, support of all kinds of media files and lots more). and in case you want to worship your cell phone :D then I recommend the Nokia N-95, it's the most amazing cell phone I've ever seen. It has a 5 Mega Pixel camera, GPS system that covers about 100 countries of the world, 6 hours lasting battery, 16 GB storage!, and lots and lots more!

i know the best phone but it is $1062AU. it is the nokia N95 and it is brillant.it has gps, stero bluetooth, mms,3g,5 megapixel camer, video calling ect. it is technically a mini computer.but not cheap though