xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Battery-

Activation Email please help

lately i have been away and have just got back, i checked my post (http://forums.xisto.com/topic/90938-topic/?findpost=1064353466) and dicovered my website was accepted, i checked my emails and havnt recieved one yet, im guessing it went into my bulk folder and was automatically deleted, is there anyway of having it re-send please?P.S. i have changed my email address, i have stored this on my profile.Thanks

Hmm.... this seems weird. Your group indicated that you are hosted. If I remember correctly, you are only hosted when you go to the process page and activate your account. I would recommend that you PM the admin that approved your account if there is no answer here for a couple of days. They might missed it....

i read another post about activating with out the email, so i did that but when ever i try to get onto the cpanel i enter my password and user and it doesnt let me on, it just re-asks me.It doesnt matter any more, ill just find another easyer host.