xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
unimatrix

My Bsg Update

I've taken the TOS Galactica and updated her to fit in with the new Battlestar Galactica series by adding new texture maps. I've dubbed her Battlestar Olympia and will be doing some 3D animated battles with her in the near future for the video iPod.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

From what I can see from the 2nd picture, looks damn good, but I can't really say it's possible to see much of it.They're all too dark, and putting it in a white background... It's an evil thing to my poor eyes. =pTry somehow brightening it up a bit, or posting a picture on a black background for better contrast.

Looks good but how big is the UV Map and how many poylies does "she" have ?Yah, as said renders too dark, its hard to see anything, try a brighter background, though that will kill the universe feeling :/Instead put it in front of the sund :P