xisto Community
vodkajoe

Hello

This is my first post so i'd like to say hello, "hello". Anyway, i'm a student at Brighton University(UK) starting a Degree in Network Information. I was studying International Finance and Capitol Market Studies, which is about as interesting as watching paint, yeah just paint, not even watching it dry. I also Produce/Mix Breakbeat and Drum and Bass, I think its against forum rules to post some links up but if anyones intreseted I can PM you the Myspaz etc. I also am ,obviously, a website owner/runner, whatever term you like. I've just got a reseller account but I don't want to use there horrible horrible templates, so i'm interested in your SSL *rubs hands greedily* but form my 3 minutes in the forums I have to say, I see myself staying here long after that projects up and running.

Hello and welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay. Oh and as long as the music is your own works (meaning no copyrighted songs and whatnot) then I don't see a reason you can't throw up a link to some of it.