How To Protect Windows XP 100% windows xp protection

the windows xp has alot of falils that make your computer easy to hack

i tried alot of protection software but whithout use at least i found that

russion program that is great it make your computer safe

ex of its power it ask you to allow or reject windows files wow its name is

kaspersky anti virus

download link : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

some of its advandge

Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 is an essentially new approach to data security. The program's main feature is that it unites and noticeably improves the existing features of all the company's products in one protection solution. The program ensures not only anti-virus protection but protection from unknown threats.

You no longer need to install several programs on a computer to give yourself full protection. You can simply install Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0.

The multifaceted defense covers all channels for data transmission and exchange. The flexible settings for any program component lets users maximally adapt Kaspersky Anti-Virus to their specific needs. Unified configuration for all the protection components is also built-in.

Let's take closer look at the new features in Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0:

New Protection Features

Now Kaspersky Anti-Virus® not only protects you from known malicious programs, but programs that have not yet been discovered as well. The Proactive Defense component is the number one advantage of the program. It is built on the analysis of behavior of applications installed on your computer, monitoring changes to the system registry, tracking macros, and fighting with hidden threats. The component uses an heuristic analyzer that can detect various types of malicious programs. In doing so, a history is kept of malicious activity, on the basis of which malicious activity can be rolled back and the system can be restored to the state prior to the malicious activity.

The File Anti-Virus technology for the user's computer has changed: now you can lower the load and increase the speed of file scans. iCheck and iSwift help achieve this, along with only scanning new or altered files. By operating in this way, the program rules out repeat scans of files that have not been changes since the last scan.

The scan process now runs in the background while you work. A scan can take up a fair amount of time and system resources, but the user can perform his work simultaneously. If any operation requires system resources, the virus scan will be paused until that operation is completed. The scan then resumes from the point where it left off.

Scanning critical areas of the computer which could lead to serious consequences if infected are set aside for a separate task. You can configure this task to run every time the system is started.

Protection of mail on the user's computer from malicious programs has been significantly improved. The program scans e-mail sent on these protocols for viruses:

the windows xp has alot of falils that make your computer easy to hack

i tried alot of protection software but whithout use at least i found that

russion program that is great it make your computer safe

ex of its power it ask you to allow or reject windows files wow its name is

<snip>

IDS (Intrusion Detection Software) can be very effective and is in fact the only thing that can stop some rooting attacks. However, they are most effective when the test can be run in a safe environment like a clean boot CD. Otherwise it is possible for some attacks to bypass and modify your protection software. With a CD, you know that your IDS program itself is totally safe. When I was maintaining UNIX servers, we would always run from a protected copy of the IDS program.

Two other things that can make your system much safer:

1) Run behind a non-Windows firewall that has been tightened down to allow only what you need and to log hack attempts. This can be a dedicated firewall like a SonicWall, a router/firewall like ye-old LinkSys routers, or another computer such as a Mac or Linux box. Older computers running Linux often make dandy firewalls. I especially like using old notebooks for this because they are power-efficient and take up little room. Now an attacker has to get through two layers to get you.

2) Do your web browsing and anything else dangerous inside a virtual machine like VMWare or Virtual PC or whatever. When done with a session, just reset the VM and any malicious code just goes away. This seems excessive, but after my last W2K machine was owned despite all of its protection, it may be worth it if you have to use Windows. I have never had one of my personal Mac or Linux macines owned despite numerous attempts in the logs. That being said, I have seen other people's machines get hacked when they did not pay attention to security. My problem with W2K/XP at the moment is that they get hacked even if I do take major steps to protect them.

Anyway, my two cents. I am paranoid, but have had reason to be.