xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NazGul

Silkroad a free fantasy mmorpg

I found a awesome FREE mmorpg called {b]SilkRoad{/b}It even looks like GuildWars.I have played GuildWars but i like SilkRoad more!The grafics are awesome.The quests are funny and not to hard to do.But the best part of SilkRoad is i think...when you hit LVL 20 you can choose a profession.--Thief--Hunter--TraderAnd this makes it really intresting.-- Thiefs are ambushing traders, killing them and steal all their goods and they can kill hunters-- Traders are buying and selling goods in different towns and they can hire hunters to protect them-- Hunters can be hired by the Traders to protect them and Hunters can hunt down Thiefs and kill themThis makes this mmorpg very challeging i think.I wonder if there are people here who play allso SilkRoad.And if there are people who know more of these kind of free games.Plz give me some feedback

Edited by NazGul (see edit history)

I found a awesome FREE mmorpg called {b]SilkRoad{/b}It even looks like GuildWars.

I have played GuildWars but i like SilkRoad more!
The grafics are awesome.
The quests are funny and not to hard to do.
But the best part of SilkRoad is i think...when you hit LVL 20 you can choose a profession.
--Thief
--Hunter
--Trader
And this makes it really intresting.

-- Thiefs are ambushing traders, killing them and steal all their goods and they can kill hunters
-- Traders are buying and selling goods in different towns and they can hire hunters to protect them
-- Hunters can be hired by the Traders to protect them and Hunters can hunt down Thiefs and kill them

This makes this mmorpg very challeging i think.

I wonder if there are people here who play allso SilkRoad.
And if there are people who know more of these kind of free games.

Plz give me some feedback

I've heard of it and one of my friends was pushing me to join.

heres a link to anyone whos interested.
http://www.joymax.com/silkroad/

It looks interesting its about the silkroad to china

Its free to join and free to download you can become a member but that costs money but comes with several privlages. Take a look some time i'm downloading it now.

Yes i have silkroad and i have two accounts:1.Sever-AthensLevel-26Job-Theif and TraderPets-Monkey,Grey Wolf and White wolf.Guild-EGO (old)-AusUnderdogs2.Sever-GreeceLevel-36Job-TheifPets-Monkey ang grey wolfGuild-NoneWith buying wolf's there two wolfs A White wolf and a Grey Wolf. A white wolf cost's 170 Silk (silk is which you have to pay to get its $40.00 AUS for 300 Silk). A Grey Wolf costs 1 million GP in other words Gold Points.With wolfs you can train them up levels, When they reach level 40 They Grow to Fully grown size.Monkeys go around Stealing money off the fall and all other items.You can Name you animals only once.My white wolfs name is Minty (after my dog)My grey wolfs name is ALERT.My monkeys name are Bugger_That and Thx4yastuffI rate this game a 4.5 out of 5!

I think it's time to revive this thread since the Game has grown in such a HUGE extent.

I've been playing the game since 2003 with alot of stopping and all but I have returned the the awesome game and havn't stopped playing since.

This is a description much better than what I can write so here:

"The Silkroad is an active world unlike other MMORPGs which have fixed content. In the spacious roads Merchants take chances for adventure while Thieves intend to strip them of their goods. Although, with great risk in trades, Hunters will be their too protect traders and end the mischief of thieves. On the Silkroad, the constant life that is given to this world is through the trades and challenges brought from it forming various bonds, goals, and dreams giving the Silkroad a world full of life.

There is no fixed job on the Silkroad. All players can freely promote themselves to improve the growth of their character with no restriction. Changing from Merchant, Hunter, and Thief will alter the will and destiny of the player.

The first experience a player shall have is of one large world waiting to be explored and shaken up; a constant progressing adventure.

The servers have a system of creating seamless and parallel worlds to occupy a large group of users without delay and offer more content with minimal loading times. Most importantly realizing that characters with natural movements through blending of dynamic animation techniques will provide players with more uniqueness in ones self.

The Silkroad is open to you. It is entirely up to you whether you will earn much money in the trade, become the lone wolf which pounds the extensive and outlawry continent or play an active part of guardian who protects the peace of SilkRoad."

The game has grown from the original ONLY chinese continent to what is now a long road from China all the way to Europe depicting that very trinitarian idea of Trade-Steal-Hunt. This game is amazing and I REALLY recommend it to anyone interested in MMORPGs.

The website has definitely changed so here it is: http://www.joymax.com/silkroad/

Happy gaming and if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask me.