xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
simipro

Hosting Credits

These hosting credits are crazy..............I like posted a whole bunch of stuff and then i didnt get any of the credits. Or something i dont even know.. But its a pain posting back and forth. But i mean that is what you have to do if you want to keep your hosting. The hosting is good anyway. But like every couple days you loose so many credits. Like one day i might have 10 then i wait like 3 days and my credits are all gone. .

Well, your hosting credits increase depending on the length of your post. Also, certain topics won't increase your hosting credits. Personally, I think it's really easy to increase my hosting credits. I have about 24. Anyway, your hosting credits could have gone down because of spam, hosting requests/ upgrades, or other reasons. Also, really short posts won't give you many credits, either.

Well, your hosting credits increase depending on the length of your post.  Also, certain topics won't increase your hosting credits.  Personally, I think it's really easy to increase my hosting credits.  I have about 24.  Anyway, your hosting credits could have gone down because of spam, hosting requests/ upgrades, or other reasons.  Also, really short posts won't give you many credits, either.

63558[/snapback]

He is right. He is right about everything. I think he just left soem stuff out.

If you are not getting any credits a post make sure that the forum that you are posting in does not say no post count next to it. I am pretty sure that only a couple of sub-forums in general talk have this next to them. If you are still having this problem and you are not posting a no post count forum and you are having a good size post then you should contact either Nilsc or Opaque. If you do not know tose are the two admins of this site.

If you insist on double posting and posting spam and other junk your posts will be deleted and you will never hava hosting anywhere. Violation of TOS in another post is another reason for your problems.*useless topic closed*Follow the rules like everyone else.Nils