xisto Community
CyberReaper1405241516

Free Gmail Account! Click here for one.

As you all know the famous search engine google has come out with many different free utilites for the web. One of them including a email service which they have named Gmail. If you want a Free Gmail account then just post your email address here on Xisto or email me a gmail my address is Corvette7@gmail.com. I have 15 invitations left so please email me only if you really want one.

You don't need invitations anymore ! Look here : https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?continue=https%3A%2F%2Faccounts.google.com%2FManageAccount

This info comes from this post : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

(which already is a closed post because useless !)

Regards

Yordan

Thanks 4 the link yordan.

I had no idea that you didn't need an invite anymore.

I would have requested a invite from you CyberReaper had I not gotten this link from yordan.

Thanks to both of you.

I would like that google mail would still be left with invites system, it is very easy to get an invite, now only more spam will appear on their servers, well I just think so, need to read more about it. :unsure:

But their spam filters are pretty powerful, and also smart. At least compared to yahoo and hotmail. i have no end of junk mail there, and route it through gmail to filer the trash.

i dont know if that will work since the last time i checked that.. it let me create a google account but not a gmail account. a gmail account will automatically create you a google acocunt.. and now all orkut accounts must linked and login with gmail account.. in the long run as far as i see it is that the whole google system will depend on gmail as its main login system..much like of the passport M$ is using..

I was about to offer some myself as last time I checked I have quite a number of invites left (something like 90 or so) and didn't realise you could sign up for them yet.Are you sure it allows the signup for @gmail.com accounts?

I was about to offer some myself as last time I checked I have quite a number of invites left (something like 90 or so) and didn't realise you could sign up for them yet.
Are you sure it allows the signup for @gmail.com accounts?

that is also odd since i still have 90+ invites.. and i was donating invite links to invite generators.. all of them is working.

on the one registering a google account gets a gmail.. no idea if registration of gmail is possible without invites as of now.. still if anyone needs invites for gmail.. just send a private message..

just send your email to the private message and i will do the rest..

As you all know the famous search engine google has come out with many different free utilites for the web. One of them including a email service which they have named Gmail. If you want a Free Gmail account then just post your email address here on Xisto or email me a gmail my address is Corvette7@gmail.com. I have 15 invitations left so please email me only if you really want one.

I have tried and failed to get a G mail account. Any advice out there? Maggie

It seems that getting a Google Account doesn't get you a GMail account, whereas it works the other way around. Google obviously still isn't giving GMail account away, which is good - I can't imagine what will happen when this service becomes available to everyone. But until then, you can ask someone to send you an invitation, for example vhortex :unsure:

I have 2 GMail accounts. Donated all my invites to the GMail Invite Donation. Never gotten spam from GMail or Hotmail, some spam (not a lot) from Yahoo! Mail.Thanks for the New Accounts link, I'lll share it with everyone I know. I am unsure if that is for Google Accounts and/or GMail Accounts. I'll just let them know.

Oh, I am so glad that you still need invites to get a gmail account, let it stay like this forever :unsure: Well, gmail is the google email service offering webmail and pop/smpt services which is really glamorous and a google account as I understand can be used on some other google services, like google sitemaps, and stuff. :D Their site has all the information you need.

Uh! I'm confused! What exactly is the difference between a Google.com and Gmail.com account?

Just the domain? What difference does that make? :unsure:

gmail is googles email system which also offer domain hosting for your email exchange.

google is the system's main site account..

the difference is that google account will enable you to login to google system and check your subscriptions, on the other hand.. a gmail account lets you automatically create a google account and link all google services into one big gmail login..

---

if anyone needs some invites to gmail just send a private message.. just include the email address and i will send the invite as soon as i see the message.

--

i wont reply to post of email address in the forum asking for gmail invite since i dont want to encourage posting email addresses..

=)