xisto Community
MammaKas

Thought I'd Introduce Myself

Hi, I'm MammaKas, and I have designed and created Web sites from scratch. I am a Mamma, hence (MammaKas) I have a daughter just over a year and a half. She is very smart! I have a little genious and I'm proud of her! I also have a husband and am hoping to start up a new buisness in Web site Design! I have read all of the Forums in this topic, and You all seem like nice people, I am looking forward to chatting with all of you! Bye.

Hi, Mammakas. Welcome aboard. You will see that Xisto is a nice place for trinaing yourself in designing websites. Also, the rules allow you to make money using your websites, you if you find a customer you can first use your Xisto account to host your first professional sites. As soon as your sites will start growing and being so big that your free account will to limited in space and bandwidth, you will proudly upgrade your site to a paid hosting site. Fortunately, this will happen only when your site will host more than 100 megs, which will need time unless your site is immediately very successful.Have a very nice stay with us.Yordan

welcome and jump in.. there are alot of nice people here that are willing to share opinions and answer some of your questions..And if you are on donating some cash.. i can send you my bank account number.. /joke.. :unsure::D ---hope in and enjoy.. dont hesitate to post questions and.... complain about the shoutbox above this forum.. LOL

Mamma as in Mother/Mum/Mom etc? (just so I don't get confused :D).And welcome to Asta! I do agree with you that everyone here seems very nice, it's been a pleasent stay for me here since day 1.

Welcome to the boards MK. The people here ARE really great, although if you stumble accross a few of our recent topics I'll point out we love to joke around with each other once we get to know each other pretty well hehe.Enjoy your stay and welcome once again.

Welcome to the boards MK. The people here ARE really great, although if you stumble accross a few of our recent topics I'll point out we love to joke around with each other once we get to know each other pretty well hehe.

it is fun to play stupid anyway and play jokes..
makes a day or nigth easy and relaxing..

---
MK, dont worry if you want the correct help and support you need.. someone will always answer.. when we are not on the donut break..

Hi, MammaKas. Hello fellow Xisto users! First post here on the boards, and this seemed to be the best place to make an introduction. I have "Eclectic" tastes in pretty much everything, so much so that I haven't yet decided what form my new website is going to take yet! *laughs* I just wanted to say two things to the Asta-group at large:1) This has definately been one of the more interesting get-free-webhosting setups I have seen in my years on the Web. I *like* the whole "participate to get hosting" idea.2) You have standards for spelling and grammar. As someone who used to frequent IRC channels and other pits of unintelligible postings, this place is like a breath of fresh air.{P.S. Sorry for this newbie question here: what does it mean my "no post count"? Does that mean that whatever we write here will not count towards earning credits? That was my initial interpretation.}

Welome!All I can say is what the others have said..this is a great place and a great idea form the start..We all get something for free IF we help each other.From helping people fix technical problems to helping with code on their sites to debating things that are going on in the internet world..Join in! you wont be left out in the cold;)