xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
t0nedef

Hello Everyone

Well, after browsing these forums for a couple of days checking out what people had to say, i finally decided that this would be a good community....Anyway, here are my interestsI am currently studying for a computer science degree, *i'm doing undergrads in community college, but hope to get into a program at University of Washington*Huge gamer *especially rpg's*love musicextreme expiramentor *don't how many times i've crashed my system because of some new software or operating system i've wanted to try out*i also enjoy answering technical questions, so if you got em, ask em, if i don't know the answer, i'll look em updebates and discussions well, thats a sum up, theres more, but i didn't feel like listing my entire life out to all of you,anyway, i joined up here to make some friends, and maybe help some people out, and most of all to learn because one can never learn enough...Thank you all who deemed to read my little introduction, and may we learn a lot from each other

Welcome aboard to Xisto. Good, short summary :D I also studied computer science at college and graduated with a bachelors. Not much of a "decent" programmer though, but I get around.Hope you enjoy the stay here :unsure: