xisto Community
pikaz

Popuptraffic 3.00 CPM

Pop up traffic provides the following services:

$3.00 cpm (cost per thousand) for PopUp windows
$2.00 CPM (cost per thousand) for PopBehind windows
$3.00 CPM (cost per thousand) for Exit Pops.

Although most people hate popups and have pop up blockers anyway, they released a new update last month that bypasses the pop up blocker and puts the ad directly onto the page. I have yet to update to this new code.

Its not hard to signup for, its quick and easy, nothing to lose just give it a try = ).

http://www.popuptraffic.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t

I hate popups and it I can't, in good conscience, force them on people...but for $3.00 I'm sure there are plenty of people who would! :rolleyes: It's a little scary that companies are now learning how to bypass pop-up blockers. Soon enough they will be obsolete and we'll be back at sqaure one with a hundred pop-ups staring us in the face whenever we click on a link!

Hi:I keep wavering on the issue of pop ups and pop unders. For a while I had them, but noticed a big drop off in traffic, as well as complaints. Somebody actually linked to my site with the comment" Great site, but too many annoying pop up ads". Gee...thanks. Who in their right mind would follow that link?So I removed them.But, and extra 3 bucks for every 1000 visitors would be nice. I am probably going to experiment with exit ads.Sunkist

Hey guys, sorry, but I do not understand this popup ad system. Is it free for us? Does it hack our website? I am new to this, so can anyone please clarify about this? :D

I agree!

If you really want to make money from your site then you have to make your site as friendly to your visitors as possible, meaning no popups or popunders.

Hi:

I keep wavering on the issue of pop ups and pop unders.  For a while I had them, but noticed a big drop off in traffic, as well as complaints. 

Somebody actually linked to my site with the comment" Great site, but too many annoying pop up ads".  Gee...thanks.  Who in their right mind would follow that link?

So I removed them.

But, and extra 3 bucks for every 1000 visitors would be nice.  I am probably going to experiment with exit ads.

Sunkist

169736[/snapback]

It is good money... but.. maybe the pop unders. pop ups may drive the visitors away! They may think they have spyware or some virus so they just stop going to your website. In the end, you just might possibly end up with fewer than 50% visitors than what you had before. I think that the Adsense from google is the best way because it relates to your website and people dont really hate them.

hi dears
by my experience i got that the most and the best popup traffic is exit popup which
will increase your conversion rates of your sales but the annoying one is which placed
on start mostly it got us confused so be sure to check your site for the best conversion

to got newer information about every thing check this site:
Got Free Consultant