xisto Community
Ola Daniel

JSP (J2EE) Hosting JSP and Servlet Web Site

Can anyone kindly direct me on how to setup a J2EE website on Xisto. Im familiar with Tomcat and JBoss setups. But I'm not sure on how to setup my directory on Xisto to successfully run a Jsp website. help please.

Edited by Ola Daniel (see edit history)

Can anyone kindly direct me on how to setup a J2EE website on Xisto. Im familiar with Tomcat and JBoss setups. But I'm not sure on how to setup my directory on Xisto to successfully run a Jsp website. help please.

do Xisto offer J2EE hosting

When I'd joined this place - it sure used to offer Tomcat support, which meant you could host JSP sites. Am not so sure if it has been cut out - but just gimme a day to find it out. Only OpaQue can tell me for sure and he's gone AWOL again :unsure:

Well, in the main page, they say that it supports JSP pages. Well, this is the main reason that I have come to here. If it can't, then I guess I'll have to find another Free Java Server. :unsure:

When I'd joined this place - it sure used to offer Tomcat support, which meant you could host JSP sites. Am not so sure if it has been cut out - but just gimme a day to find it out. Only OpaQue can tell me for sure and he's gone AWOL again

Well, in the main page, they say that it supports JSP pages. Well, this is the main reason that I have come to here. If it can't, then I guess I'll have to find another Free Java Server. :unsure:

Like luizzerros says the JSP support offered on the main page was what attracted me here. I hope the Tomcat support still exists. Ill patiently wait for yu to find out from Opaque.

Thanks.

JSP had to be suspended because of the issues with Cpanel support. After every Cpanel update, we had to attent 100s of support requests for tomcat / jsp.. It was therefore decided that the service would be suspended to improve performance and relibility.

Then I not a lucky one... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO