xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shrike

Anim8or Problems...

First of all I love Anim8or! It is a free 3D modeling and character animation program, and I used it successfully on an old laptop I had. I recently bought a new Laptop, the specs are:

Model: HP Pavilion zv6100

OS Name: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition

Version: 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600

Processor: x86 AMD Athlon 64

Memory: 768 MB RAM

Video Card: ATI MOBILITY RADEON Xpress 200 Series

Although Anim8or worked fine on my previous, older, Laptop when I run it on this one the FPS is severely reduced while dealing with transparencies in the Anim8or window. I have updates all my Drivers, and tried all the basic steps to get it to work...I have come to accept it is just a hardware problem with my Video Card, any suggestions though?

You can get Anim8or here!

Hmm i think it might be the program, check to see if there are any new patches or anything or else i think it might be the drivers.Does any other program have this low fps lag effect or is it just Anim8or? If it's just Anima8or and you've patched it up then it might be some kind of driver conflict but i'm not sure, you might also want to see if anyone else has this issue.-HellFire