xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Can't Create An Account

Admin

I have received your "Web Hosting Account Application Approved" mail, but why I can't create an account?

Here's the problem it said:

Processing.. Please wait!. Do not hit RELOAD or BACK..Username Validated.Connecting to Database...Database Connection Established.Validating username and password..Username Validated.Checking permissions..Permission granted.Preparing data for Creating Account..Insufficient Credits!Your post count/amount posted is too less compared to the package approved to you. Please verify with the administrators. You will need to make additional posts. The possible reason for this error is that your few posts are too small.Thank You!

Please help me to check it

Thanks

Brian

It means you have insufficient credits, can't you read? :)Which package are you applying for? 1 or 2?You need 10 hosting credits for package 1, and 30 hosting credits for package 2.If you don't have those, make some quality posts.

if i don't get enough credits, then why i can get a account activation letter?I have posted more than 15 posts, I am sure I have gotten enough credit to open a package 1 hosting account. My question is I don't know why I can't create an account? Could someone more professional to help me?