xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HeLLRaiSer

Problem: Account Info

Hello, As my account g2k.astahost.com has been approved but i did not get any email regarding my account information. I havent received a single email from Xisto i have checked my junk folder as well. Please help me out, My email addresses areredfeilds18@hotmail.commaverick_02_6@hotmail.comThanks

Hello, As my account g2k.astahost.com has been approved but i did not get any email regarding my account information. I havent received a single email from Xisto i have checked my junk folder as well. Please help me out, My email addresses are
redfeilds18@hotmail.com
maverick_02_6@hotmail.com

Thanks

Did you use the same email account for you Hosting Application as you did for your Xisto registration?

Send me the following email addresses in a Personal Message:Xisto Forum Registration Address Used (This is the email that you got the validation email from).The Email Address in your user profile for Xisto at the time that your account was approved.vujsa