xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Froglok

City Of Heroes

City of heroes is a MMORPG which is set in the fictional city of paragon.

One of the best features of this game is the vast amount of different combanations for the look of your super hero. Heres what you can change

Creation

Head

- First you chose your style there is normal which is just a face and hair then

there is mask/hair then also full mask and various sorts of helmets

- Then you can change different parts of the helmet like different sorts of

medieval helmets etc .

Upper Body

- Here you can change your upper body like chose from tight shirt, baggy or

armoured there is more.

- You can then change your upper body to have different patterns etc...

Lower Body

- First you change to what type of lower body you what basicly the same as upper

body.

- You can then change your lower body to have different patterns etc...

Getting Started

First when you start you get the option to do the tutorial i advise that you take this because you get a lvl and a bit out of it.

When you have finshed this first you should do a few mission for you contact. Then you need to seek out a team this is because it is alot easy to gain levels while in a team.

My Ingame name: Electric

Price: RRP: ?29.99

Monthly Cost: ?9

First of all, this game is too repetitive, the game is good for casual gamers, but they get left behind because the non-casual gamers play 24/7 and get super-levels in no time!The missions are all the same, kill X of Y, go to X and find Z of Y, etc... :) I cancelled my account and *maybe* ill be back once CoV launches (I'm more of a bad guy) as for updates, one update every 2-3 months doesn't do it! And the updates aren't that creative, most of the features should have been there at launch, like capes, pvp, crafting... Instead of giving us cool new updates, they give us things that should have been there a long time ago, that just doesn't do it IMHO. If you want to play a real MMORPG, play SWG or EQII!!!

For one everquest 2 is too expensiveAlso CoH is a really fun game which doesnt cost as much as everquest 2 and tbh everquest 2 is boring -.- if you want to play a game like that play lineage 2 or wow they are similar and more exciting so tbh do not critasize a post that is just telling people what a game is like.

For one everquest 2 is too expensive

Also CoH is a really fun game which doesnt cost as much as everquest 2 and tbh everquest 2 is boring -.- if you want to play a game like that play lineage 2 or wow they are similar and more exciting so tbh do not criticize a post that is just telling people what a game is like.

63798[/snapback]

- WoW is same as CoH IMHO,

- EQII, is same price as CoH, and even cheaper if you have station access,

- I didn't criticize your post, just told my experience with CoH, and I even used IMHO! so that was my opinion, nothing else!

sorry ude yeah everquest is the same price but i jus tlike city of heroes XD and when city of villains comes out it will be ?9 a month for both hopefully at least thats wat the developers want.

sorry ude yeah everquest is the same price but i jus tlike city of heroes XD and when city of villains comes out it will be Ł9 a month for both hopefully at least thats wat the developers want.

65161[/snapback]

Im thinking about giving CoV a try, but if it doesnt change much from CoH, in the garbage it goes... Hope that base system will be worked out nicely... anyway, Ill try to get a beta spot :)

not to get down on you but why did you choose the one of the worst content filled mmo's on the market to date. I played it for about a month and alot of the features were cool and such i will give it that. but it has been out almost a year if not a year and no content released patches, or publishes, or expansions have been released yet. For that same amount of money you can Play World of Warcraft which has about 1000 times more content, granted the character creation may not/isn't as in depth as some others out there but when you get down to it isn't it the replay ability and the ability to hold your interest longer then a month that really counts in the end?The reason me and 3 of my friends quit playing CoH was because of how lacking in the content area it was.just my 2 copper on the situation.