xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zemiska

Is There Away To Run A Mmorpg?

just wondering cuz im making a site mainly based on rpg communityany like runescape or conquer online that i can run on a ftp server?if so either pm me, email me, or post it on this threadit would be appreciatedand leave the link of the site i can download it or the link of the downloadthank you in advance

We need more info really, do you plan to RUN it on an ftp server? Because you usually need a shell to do that, and the shell needs to support running processes. Otherwise, uploading them to an ftp server will be fine but i don't think you can execute the server just with ftp-HellFire

The easiest way to host your own MMORPG server is to run a HTTP server. Using FTP is just going to be a lot of hard work. Sorry to disappoint you, but thats the way it is. Also, just incase some MMORPG games (like Runescape) arn't allowed to run off private servers. Most of the time, the game creators will try and block your IP.