xisto Community
jord2

Check Out My Fbf Movie Iam Working On Flash movie iam working on

I was pretty "WTF" for most of the movie. It goes so blazingly fast. But very cute. :( I like the concept and the animation, and after watching it once or twice it gets a bit clearer. :(

I was pretty "WTF" for most of the movie. It goes so blazingly fast. But very cute. :( I like the concept and the animation, and after watching it once or twice it gets a bit clearer. :(

Ya i might change the frame rate on it once iam done the movie. Its at 30fps right now

Heh, your FBF animation looks like it's coming along pretty well. ;) Nice to see that you included a bit of music and sound effects. That always enhances an animation. I realize that while FBF is somewhat time consuming, maybe you could try to clean up your lines a bit? Everything seems to be running pretty smoothly as far as syncing the sounds with the animation, so nice job there! ;) I've always found that to be the difficult part, but then again I don't know much about flash. I also don't know how to blur anything in flash...so...great work on figuring that one out! I think animating is tons of fun, and it's a really great thing just to do as a hobby in your spare time. I wish that I would spend more time doing it so I could learn more. I hope you continue to work on this animation and others as well, for practice can only bring better results, and more comfortablility with the program and the outcome. : ) Keep at it!

;) your animation looks nice and it's kinda fast.... i think you should consider drop your Fps to 28 for abit fast and not anormal speed .you can add 25fps speed for normal and 32 for fast animation ... that always work out with me ;).niiiiiiiiiiiice animation ;)))