xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
finaldesign1405241487

Final-design.net Leaving Astahost a time for better solution has come...

Hi all and thanks for reading this.

This is official announcement regarding hosting of Final-design.net - my first and biggest website here at Xisto. From now on final-design.net will no longer be hosted on Xisto. The main reason of shifting hosting is constant increase of unique visitor number, and high bandwidth required. The process of shifting domain to new hosting is already started.
Final-design.net should be accessible in 4-6 days from now on, when all domain registrars are properly updated.
New hosting server feature all the stuff Xisto have, and even more, site will start with 20 GB of bandwith monthly, that should cover 6.000 to 7.000 visitors monthly that I expect to have.
Anyway I really enjoyed to use Xisto as my primary hosting provider. I will stay as regular user here at Xisto, and continue with "posting for hosting" :( and still I'll maintain my hosting account here, just for testing purposes...
Oh, and I appologize to all who tried to access my site these days, because of exhausted bandwith.

ok, sounds good. which host are you planning on using, i just want to know out of personal interest.

it's a local company here where I live, ther web adress is http://totohost.hr/ so check their plans... (Im not sure if their pages are on english...)