xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ebbinger_413

Few Of My Sites

wow...its been awhile since i have been on Xisto...but i thought i would make a few posts :(

i wanted you guys to check out a few of my websites that i have worked on...just thought itd be cool to see what everyone thinks...

this is one that i have always been working on and is sort of a place to put everything together...not really meant for traffic...but sort of my own ammusement

Original Designs

this is one that i quickly tossed together for my teacher (although i dont like it too much she seemed to love it) she was amazed at how fast i was able to finish it...and although it it just sort of a template that is up right now...i am just waiting on her to give me the content (e.g. pictures of horses, what to say sutff...ect.)...it is still enjoyable :(

Gallant Morgan

this my forum...the only members that really ever go on it are from my home town...but we enjoy it very much as it is a place to get word out...

The Hourglass

let me know whatcha think. . .

this my forum...the only members that really ever go on it are from my home town...but we enjoy it very much as it is a place to get word out...
The Hourglass

Hehe- quite similar to Xisto, I might say.

I like the designs. Though they all seem to have the same color scheme.

sure...ill take requests...why do you say its like Xisto ?anyways...i have a few mods on there too...such as downloads, reviews, tutorials, and others :( and i had a few other designs for it...but i didnt like them...and they had diff color schemes ;) one was the ipd standard...which i had changed the buttons a bit...but i didnt like the light airy feeling :P i wanted sumtin dark ;) and everyone who is on there seems to like what i have now :Pthanks for the comments :(