xisto Community
badimage

Documentary

hi guys.. i need some help. Can you guy advice me or recomment me what kind of software i can use to make a video documentary of my university. At the moment I got all the resource to make the movie. I just need a good software that i can make a documentary. thanks

Hmmm. It depends on what kind of effects and stuff you want to add.Software I have used, and found good for editing movies with are- iMovie- Pinnacle- Ulead Video (I can't remember the exact name) 7.0In terms of effects, Ulead was probably the best, but for simple, easy to use software, I'd go with iMovie. The only problem is, it's a Mac program, so if you only have access to windows PC's, then this isn't for you.My school uses Pinnacle to edit any video's they show publicly, and it seems to do what they need.

mmm....i've try Pinnacle and Ulead Video Studio... both of them are very user friendly than another video editting programs. Even u never try any video editting program, u can easily understand how to use bith of them... :)i think Pinnacle has many effect than Video studio... or, u can combine ur video with those software... :)hope u enjoy it... :P