xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SOAD524

Lets Talk About Halo

Well, Soad, can you give an introduction and kind of start the topic yourself? I do use HALO, but I think you should start writing in here first...

Sorry - I actualy meant to say 'PLAY' HALO - you can't 'USE' it, can you?! Please give me a good headstart!

Edited by Omkar™ (see edit history)

Halo: Combat Evolved is a first person shooter that takes place on a mysterious ring world named Halo. Set in the year A.D. 2552, it focuses around a war between humans and a technologically advanced alliance of alien races known as the Covenant, who are united by their fanatical religious beliefs in a mission to eradicate humanity. Two days before the story begins, Covenant forces launch an assault on the second largest human installation, Reach, and destroy it. A single starship, the Pillar of Autumn, survives the alien onslaught carrying the last known SPARTAN-II super-soldier, the "Master Chief". The ship initiates a random jump to Slipspace, hoping to lead the enemy away from Earth.A truly remarkable game with amazing Xbox Live features.The plot is magnificent, the graphics are even more magnificent, and the gameplay is the most magnificent. Everything about this game is awesome! GO MASTER CHIEF!!!Will always go down as one of the greatest first-person shooters ever! :)