xisto Community
iGuest

Hi This Is My Site tell me what do you think about

http://www.tanagra.tk/
i have a few problems with the speed of the server

but anyway
byes

I tried it, and I had a lot of pop-ups and advertisement windows, and nothing else.
Maybe because my browser is Netscape.
However, be careful, popups make people get angry, you should better have a site at asta.

Yeah, I got two popups and a black window with Dot TK ads at the top.There was this hyperlink field in the middle, but when I clicked nothing happened.I hope it's only a mistake or something.

Whoa! It's really sloooow. It's a spanish site? You loose some visitors by making it only spanish. But anyway if it's targeted to only spanish visitors it's OK.You are using flash, looks cool for now. But man shift your servers to Xisto - much faster and no ADS!

eh?was that a stab at me, seec77?i don't get it.

I didn't get any pop ups. I'm also browsing with Firefox 1.5.0.4, but I have Firefox's adblock extension, so maybe that's the reason why. On the other hand though, it is really really slow. Perhaps a faster load time would attract visitors more....otherwise they simply runaway.

I didn't get any pop ups. I'm also browsing with Firefox 1.5.0.4, but I have Firefox's adblock extension, so maybe that's the reason why. On the other hand though, it is really really slow. Perhaps a faster load time would attract visitors more....otherwise they simply runaway.

I don't have the adblock extension and I didn't get any pop-ups... maybe you guys should check for adware or run a scan if you haven't in a while.

Yeah, the site is like REALLY REALLY REALLY slow! What is that server hooked up to? A 28K dial-up connection? Seems to me like a VERY overloaded server. Start posting and move to Xisto!! Anything than what you're currently on! I gave up when the site hit 27% because it was going so slow!!

[N]F

I don't have the adblock extension and I didn't get any pop-ups... maybe you guys should check for adware or run a scan if you haven't in a while.

Maybe the is somewhere a firewall preventing pop-ups from opening on nightfox's pc. But I can certifiy that "standard" PC's whith nothing special installed open these windows.Also, I have seen, when I was at dot.tk, that the owner had no popups, only the visitors.

I had a pop-up blocked by Firefox at the beginning but that was all. I agree, the site was extremely slow in every page it had to load. But I did like the colors, but you can't see the band very well. But maybe that was the intention. If I wasn't there to give my opinion, I wouldn't have stayed to see it because of the slowness. But overall, I liked the look.

eh?
was that a stab at me, seec77?

i don't get it.

No! Absolutely not! Just said I can't bear listening to metalcore music (your site is the official site of a metalcore band, ain't it?). I like other types of music though... :(

I also believe the site is fairly slow to load up and unfortunately I don't know Spanish so I can't really say anything else.