xisto Community
MS2

A New Online Hacking Web Game hack as much as you can, collect software, buy better hardware and gai

nice game! though it takes long to load pages, which drives me crazy ;)I would SO love a kind of MMORPG hacker based game... that would be sooo cool!!! something like, you create your character, you play it in 3rd person (like WoW, or any other mmorpg) but the enviroment is a city, and you start working for a corporation much like uplink, but you can buy a house with your money and of course upgrade your hardware, but as a REAL hacker you would have to go to some places and talk to people, to trick them (reverse engineering) to give you secret passwords or just be able to access system that you normally wouldn't be able to access, and when your reputation gets higher, you can start your own corporation and hire other new hackers in town to work for you, all in a 3D enviroment, and when it comes to hacking on your PC, you get the Interface (something like uplink) and software and all that stuff..!I just hope someday a big game developer make a game like that!