xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Destructor1405241526

I Took Off "Advertise On My Site" And Wow Tips for Increasing CTR

Hello all, This is my first post in siteand its abt adsense tip for increasing CTR. Guess this wll work for sureI took off advertise on my site and my ctr jumped up a lot and i have noticed many more clicks.For people who dont know how to remove that : Click the 'My Account' tab.Scroll down to 'Onsite Advertiser Sign-Up [edit]' click edit.Uncheck the box 'Subscription: Include me in Onsite Advertiser Sign-Up'Scroll down & click 'Save Changes'GL all :(:(

Good idea! I don't get many clicks, so I am ready to try everything. Turning this off won't make any difference, since I doubt anybody would apply. But to be honest, I really don't see how this would help. Maybe it is just something in our minds..

Hahaa this is pretty cool. But how does taking off that phrase from your Google Adsense banners and stuff increase your CTR? I mean, if I were one of the visitors, I wouldn't even consider clicking on the banner unless it was REALLY interesting... like a megasales on GeForce graphics cards or computer equipment and hardware.. heheheheBut hmm...I really have to try Google ADsense again because I just want to see what it's like. I mean, there's a whole ART to advertising online and on your websites and stuff but forums... is pretty hard!!You need a good site and good visuals ... it's like visual architecture :( I think I would like to take classes on designing.. because I like art :(

Well, statisticaly I've noticed that on my web, I need at least 1000 visitors a day, to get approx. 10 clicks of it. I've proved that in last few days. So, to get some money out of it, you really must have bunch of visitors daily. And other thing that's important is the ads that are displaying - if they are of low $ value, then 10 clicks daily isn't such great deal...Anyway, if you really put some effort on it, make many pages under your web, with good and quality content, you might get some $$ out of it.I try to accomplish that with design news, photoshop tutorials, quality wallpapers, and similar stuff that can be found on my web.

Hey, you just got a click! :(Anyhow, I tried removing this, just as you said and as it seems logical, but the link is still there. Not that I'm a bothered by it, however, it seems weird, since it is Google after all. I don't think something like this should happen.

Anyhow, I tried removing this, just as you said and as it seems logical, but the link is still there.

Sometimes google ad's change it's appeareance later. Same thing happened to me when I was submited request that I want to have that link "advertise on this site..." and It took few days to show up on my web. It's probably due to some google cache issue... :(