xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RoKeR

Anyone Into CounterStrike Mapping ?

Anyone here associated with Counter Strike Mapping?Well... just started the thread... u know.... just casual discussions.... any problems... show your handy work off here!And... well... etc..etc..Newayz....I have been mapping for quite a time now...and so.. if posible... will provide with the download links in here...In this thread!Peace Out!

I had started a topic about CS mapping sumtime ago .. >> CLICK ME << ... but i guess after that it all went cold .. i didnt bother searching much on google too .. cause the more i searched the more different sites i got .. so basically didnt know which was the right site to turn to help or what tutorial would be good for me ..

Now since its my exam time .. m a little off the computer .. but m shure that after 4 days i'll be back on cs all day :(

Regards

Dhanesh.

Edited by dhanesh (see edit history)

What editor do you use? I tried Hammer a long time ago and I could never get it set up. I think I had some issues with getting the editor to open up the images for walls or something I really cant remember.