xisto Community
CyberReaper1405241516

Spore: New Ultra-cool Game Coming Out Soon New Video Game Coming Soon

Spore is a new video game that is still in development but it is due to com out in 2007. It is unlike any other video game out there. And when I say out there I mean out there.

Spore will be a simulation that "ranges from the cellular level to the galactic level". Will Wright likened the style of game-play of each phase to an existing game:
1. Tide pool phase, similar to Pac-Man
2. Creature phase, Diablo
3. Tribal phase, Populous
4. City phase, SimCity
5. Civilization phase, Risk and Civilization
6. Space phase (a.k.a. UFO stage or Invasion), with some elements reminiscent of Destroy All Humans!, and later sandbox gameplay.

I know this doesnt seem very cool on paper but believe me its gonna be an awesome game. Have enough time you should go and check out the preview video it reallly shows you the insane graphics and the attention to detail. Click Here to check out the video. It really gives you an idea of how organisms may have evolved. I will keep posting new updates to explain the many features of this game. Its really gonna blow your mind

Tell me something, CyberReaper. Do you have the faintest idea what spam is? Well, if you don't, just take a look at what you did up there and you'll find out :(.

Copying and pasting content from other Websites and/or individuals without both Quoting it AND mentioning the source is prohibited. Here's one of the sources from which you plagiarized:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spore_(game)

Please read the rules of this board before you decide to post in it. I'm sorry to say that I notified the moderators about this.

Regards,

Mobham

Well besides the spamming thing... Spore does look like an awsome game from what I saw on G4 about the E3 game play and graphics. The graphics are awsome and like said above you will be able to play a race of creatures that you create using an interesting creature editor. The interesting thing is that you should be able to create any creature you could possibly think of and it will have its own unique traits and animation. So far it looks like a great game and I hope it will be.

I'm psyched for it as well. I'm a bit worried about my machines abilities to run it well, but I guess I'll have to wait and see. Otherwise it looks insanely addictive. Just the creature editor could waste away hours of my time trying to make the coolest and most functional alien I can imagine.I also like the idea of many of the other creatures in the game being from other users that get downloaded from the net. Seems like a cool idea, especially since you can choose which creatures you like or dislike so you can basically not get creatures from users who make *BLEEP* aliens heh.Overall I think spore is going to be fah-reaking massive. Hopefully it lives up to all our expectations :(

This is one GOD-Awesome game. I've got to get me one of these. I'm gonna start working soon and I hope I can get a full system upgrade by the time this gets released.The graphics are just terrific and it's a completely new type of game combining so many different genres of gameplay.But the guy the video says something about multiplayer. I hope there's single player functionality as well. If we're gonna have to play multiplayer all the time, I don't think it'll be that easy for me.

Edited by abhiram (see edit history)

Will Wright tries to make all of us realise the immense intricacies of playing God and he succeeds where most others fail. I've been a fan of Will Wright's games far longer than I have been a Sid Meier game follower. The SimCity series is still higher on my list than the Civ series and don't get me started on the Sims and the countless expansion packs that followed. Note please that I am in no way trying to reduce the impact Sid Meier has had on the gaming industry as a whole. I just loved Pirates! and was delighted with the new 3D version released in 2004.Spore takes bio-engineering and the end user's imagination to whole new heights. having customizable characters now takes on a new meaning when you can just change the shape, dynamics and characteristics of your character.I won't update my PC for Vista. I will do it for newer games especially if they're like Spore

I'm going to get the game for DS and the Wii when it comes out :ph34r: it looks so amazing and so beautiful with the whole multiplayer/nonmultiplayer aspect (even though it's single player, it still collections information nonstop from the internet from other people ecosystems, to balance out your ecosystem. That's what the guy said about multiplayer. There however will be a spead up version of the game... the "Race of Technology" where each player races to take over the others creature.

I’ve been waiting for this game to come out for, god knows how long. Also It has been said that the actual first stage is like Tetris, then packman so on and so on. All in all it seems like it is going to be the most fun game I've played in years, the replay value is going to be absolutely amazing! I mean think about it! Every time you play the game your creature can be created different. During the first game you play for example, you can be a carnivorous beast that just kills everything in sight. The next game you may make a more evolved race that goes more for the technology you can get and the game after that you could make a super-breed of kangaroos.

Yeah :ph34r: I'd make an evil bunny like in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, except I'd have him shoot liquid nitrogen from his forehead. And then maybe later an Insect that is a master at karate. :) Just think of it A evil rabbit vs a ninja insect (or maybe a frog)