xisto Community
CyberReaper1405241516

Palm Needed! I am looking for a new Palm

I am lookiing for a new Palm to buy and it must fulfill at least 2 of these requirements:
1. Windows mobile

2. Built-in or external Camera

3. Wifi enabled

If you know of or have a handheld which has these requirements then please let me know. MY BUDGET IS 800$.

Well if you go with a Dell Axim it will fulfill all 3 of those requirements and it will be under your budget of $800. Axim's use Windows Mobile and are wifi/bluetooth enabled. They do not have 1st party external cameras however there are 3rd party products that can make cameras that fit into the compact flash slot on the Axim.

Check out http://www.dell.com/en-us/ to pick out your Axim, and also http://imptestrm.com/rg-erdr.php?_dnm=www.veo.com&_cfrg=1&_drid=as-drid-2609617363483542 to see this companies external camera for the Axim.

I know that Palm devices do not have Windows Mobile, they run a proprietary operating system. I'm pretty sure some models have built-in cameras and wifi/bluetooth.

I'm not sure about HPs IPAQ at all though.

Out of those 3 big PDA companies, Dell would fit all your requirements.

SNIP !

I know that Palm devices do not have Windows Mobile, they run a proprietary operating system.

Which was quite true before Palm introduced the Treo 700w which operates on Windows Mobile 5.0. and includes a 1.3 MP camera, but does not have Wi-Fi capability.

Full specs here.

Also satisfies your price requirement.

Which was quite true before Palm introduced the Treo 700w which operates on Windows Mobile 5.0. and includes a 1.3 MP camera, but does not have Wi-Fi capability.

Full specs here.

Also satisfies your price requirement.

thx sparx but this is like a smartphone and i really dont want to subscribe to verizon. Im just looking for a simple PDA oR Pocket PC