xisto Community
Captain Jerry

My Windows Isn't Genuine?

I didn't even download it, most of the updates are useless in my eyes and i'd rather not have their piece of software with a rather contradictory user license agreement (if it's the right application that I'm thinking of atleast).
But yeah not much else you can do besides hoping for someone nice and usefull to answer the phone or just fork out.

You should contact Microsoft, they will assist you :unsure: you know what my windows is not genuine i am using a copy of Windows XP lolz and still i am able to download any updates and software. it works i dont know how :D it doesnt even ask about the license or any key

You can just call microsoft and they will give you a key. There is an alternative but I'm not allowed to say it cuz its probably illegal. The people at microsoft are nice (not to be mixed up with bill gates). Call microsoft and say you lost your cd key :unsure: They'll give you a new one